The Patriot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Patriot

The Forum of the Patriot

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enchilada Tower 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AArel7
Demigod
AArel7

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Enchilada Tower 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Enchilada Tower 2.0   Enchilada Tower 2.0 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 pm

Hello everyone this is AArel's gallery so I hope you like it.

My version of The Patriot
Enchilada Tower 2.0 MyMcc

My version of Golden
Enchilada Tower 2.0 MyGolden2

My version of Cheatahs hero Leopard
Enchilada Tower 2.0 MyLepord

My version of Dark Cinder and Blue Sin
Enchilada Tower 2.0 MyBlueSinandKon

My version of Dragon-Fly
Enchilada Tower 2.0 Dragonfly5

Here is Masters Prodigy
Enchilada Tower 2.0 Master2

Here is Masters Clone
Enchilada Tower 2.0 Master3

Here is Emerald-A Raw's brother that I created
Enchilada Tower 2.0 AAA9

The new version of The Fly
Enchilada Tower 2.0 TheFly12

My version of Winged Devil
Enchilada Tower 2.0 MywingedDevil2

Rex Cahar's hero Electrobyte as Super-Boy
Enchilada Tower 2.0 Superbyte

Me as Aresenal
Enchilada Tower 2.0 AArelsenal

That is it for now and I am going to be doing a lot of thing's with Master who is the hero that Rex Cahar and I made.
Back to top Go down
mowzer
God
God
mowzer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Enchilada Tower 2.0   Enchilada Tower 2.0 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Nice gallery, but where is your redesign of me? Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
AArel7
Demigod
AArel7

PostSubject: Re: Enchilada Tower 2.0   Enchilada Tower 2.0 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 pm

I am going to redo it and I did not want to post everything but thank you.

Here is more.

My hero who is Raw's Younger brother Emerald-A
Enchilada Tower 2.0 AAA9

Here are all of the versions of The Fly
Enchilada Tower 2.0 TheFlyEnchilada Tower 2.0 TheFly2Enchilada Tower 2.0 TheFly7Enchilada Tower 2.0 MccTheFlyEnchilada Tower 2.0 TheFly12Enchilada Tower 2.0 UltimateTheFly
Back to top Go down
AArel7
Demigod
AArel7

PostSubject: Re: Enchilada Tower 2.0   Enchilada Tower 2.0 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:35 am

Here are the villians of The Fly.

The Traveler
Enchilada Tower 2.0 TheTraveler
Powers:His helmet that he weres gives him the ability to travel anywhere.
Story:When Richard invented the helmet it short circuited on him and he turned evil. Now Richard steals from people and has fought Agent 2 many times and has almost beat her. When he was fighting The Fly he had a idea and traveled to the demention of the forgotten and brought back an army of Zombies. Now He is fghting The Fly and his team of Super-Heros. Beacause he was getting beat he called upon Robo Soilder and Dark Fly to help him win.

Dark-Fly
Enchilada Tower 2.0 Dark-Fly2
Name: Tterrag Simo
Alter Ego: Dark Fly
Powers: All of his attributes are increased 75%.
Story: Tterrag used to be Agent 4 of SEG but when he wasent picked to be the number one opperative he found the new number one opperative(Kevin Keyman) and shot him hopeing to kill him but when he foundout Kevin was still alive he stoll The Fly serum 2.0 wich increases all of his attributes 75% when the origanal Fly serum only increased Kevin's attributes by 50%. Tterrag is more poerful than Kevin but the two of them still fight equaly. Tterrag has also found an enemy in Agent 3 and they have fought each other many times and also have come close to killing each other. Tterrag has turend somewhat nicer towards civilans because his number one goal is killing Kevin. When Tterrag found out that The Traveler was fighting The Fly he found this as a perfict chance to kill him so he decded tohelp The Traveler in the battle.

Robo Soilder
Enchilada Tower 2.0 RoboSoilder
Name: project t2k89op or Ro9bo Soilder
Powers: Ability to create and absorb energy
Story: He was built by Dark Fly to assasinate Andrew Keyman but he failed and has now been programed to kill Andrew and not stop until Andrew is destroyed when Dark Fly was going to leave to help The Traveler Robo Soilder folowed him and ended up in the battle. Dragon-Fly and Robo Soilder have fough each other many times in the battle and are now arch enemy's.

Robo General
Enchilada Tower 2.0 RoboGeneral
Name: project t56y9e4 or Robo General
Powers: Can steal powers from other Robo Soilders and has mind control
Story: Robo General was created to help Dark-Fly defeat Robo Soilder 2.0. Robo General is the most powerful of the Robo Soilders and can also use mind control. Robo General never thought much of The Fly until The Fly destroyed one of his arms. Now Robo General lives to kill Kevin.

Robo Agent
Enchilada Tower 2.0 RoboAgent
Name: project ec47iu9 or Robo Agent
Powers: Can use any weapon and can learn peoples moves.
Story: Robo Agent is an old shut down model of Robo Soilders but Dark-Fly activated him so he can help but while Robo Agent was deactivated he learned every single fighting style and could use any weapon. Now Robo Agent helps Dark-Fly fight Kevin.

Black-Fly
Enchilada Tower 2.0 CheatahDarkFly-1
Name: Bob Wearthear
Powers: Bob use to be a SEG agent but when he found out that the scientists created The Flt serum 3.0 he stoll it and drank it all. Because the serum was to powerful he was corrupted and turned evil. He was more powerful than Dark-Fly but when Dark-Fly inhanced his costume they became equal. Black-Fly hates Kevin because he has put him in jail before so now Dark-Fly and Black-Fly fight over trying to kill Kevin.

I hope you like them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchilada Tower 2.0   Enchilada Tower 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enchilada Tower 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patriot :: Microheroes :: Your Gallery-
Jump to: